James Geddy House and Foundry: Site Description
A Retail shop where James Geddy Jr. displayed and sold his wares.
B Geddy bedchamber, which probably served as the nexus between the family's domestic and commercial activities and which, in the absence of a separate counting room, may also have served as an office.
C Parlor, facing Palace Street, used for formal entertaining.
D Dining room facing Palace Street, used for meals, family entertainment, and children's education.
Sales Area Shop space rented to commercial tenants such as milliner Mary Dickinson.
Foundry Site where David and William Geddy carried on their father's gunsmithing and brass-founding business until James Geddy, Jr., sold the property in 1777.