Life Income Gifts
Increase Your Interest in History
If you would like to make a significant gift to support the future of Colonial Williamsburg - but need the income your investments provide - you may want to consider a life income gift to The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation for as little as $5,000.
Your contribution, depending on the life income plan you choose, can provide the following benefits:
- Retained income for your life and, if desired, for the life of your spouse or other beneficiary.
- A current charitable income tax deduction.
- Avoidance of capital gains tax.
- An increased rate of return on highly appreciated, low yielding investments.
- Professional investment management and diversification.
- Exclusion of the gift amount from your taxable estate.
- Satisfaction of making a significant gift to Colonial Williamsburg.
What better way to provide for Colonial Williamsburg's future and your own?
Special Life Income Gifts Include:
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- The Pooled Income Fund
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Your Residence and Life Income Gifts
For more information please call
the Planned Giving Office at 1-888-CWF-1776
or email firstname.lastname@example.org