Subscribe to the free Teacher Gazette e-Newsletter for a new lesson plan and primary source every month during the school year! Each edition also includes articles about historical topics and the latest teaching and Colonial Williamsburg news.
- May 2014 (Volume 12, Issue 9)
Topic: American Citizenship
- April 2014 (Volume 12, Issue 8)
Topic: Myths in American History
- March 2014 (Volume 12, Issue 7)
Topic: Comparing Union and Confederate Resources
- February 2014 (Volume 12, Issue 6)
Topic: How the Founders Sowed the Seeds of the Civil War
- January 2014 (Volume 12, Issue 5)
Topic: Clothing the Army
- December 2013 (Volume 12, Issue 4)
Topic: Female Spies
- November 2013 (Volume 12, Issue 3)
Topic: The Three Branches of Government
- October 2013 (Volume 12, Issue 2)
Topic: What Are My Rights?
- September 2013 (Volume 12, Issue 1)
Topic: Why Didn't Spain Claim Virginia?
Membership is free. Join today!
The Colonial Williamsburg Electronic Field Trip Series is supported in part by the William and Gretchen Kimball Young Patriots Fund.