WILLIAMSBURG, January 27, 1772.
THE Subscriber begs Leave to inform the Publick that he still continues to occupy the House, on the fourth Side of the Capitol, where the Gentlemen Burgesses may depend upon the best Treatment, on the most reasonable Terms, from Their very humble Servant, RICHARD SINGLETON. N.B. Good Stables, Pastures, etc.
Virginia Gazette (Purdie & Dixon) January 30, 1772
VIEW FULL ISSUE
IN DIGITAL LIBRARY
About this entry:
Richard Singleton rented several Williamsburg properties during his life. He moved from the Coke-Garratt House to Bassett Hall in 1771, and lived at the Brick House Tavern at the time of his death in 1774.
Sources: CW RR