Corporate and Foundation Giving
Established in 1998 to encourage annual, unrestricted support locally and regionally, the Business Forum is Colonial Williamsburg's special donor society for corporate donors. The three gift levels are Greenhow Circle ($1,000 and up), Prentis Circle ($750-$999) and Tarpley Circle ($500-749).
In appreciation of your gift of $500 or more, Business Forum members are recognized with the following benefits:
- An invitation to our annual Community Leaders Breakfast
- Access to donor amenities at the St. George Tucker House in the Historic Area
- A one-year subscription to the Foundation’s Trend & Tradition magazine
- Up to six complimentary Historic Area passes available annually
- Recognition in the Foundation's annual report
- Assistance with dining and lodging reservations at Colonial Williamsburg by calling (877) 293-8477.
Matching Gifts Program
Matching gifts are an easy way to maximize your support of Colonial Williamsburg. To determine if your company has a matching gift program, please visit our Matching Gifts search engine.
2019 Colonial Williamsburg Business Forum
Business Forum members of the Greenhow Circle contribute $1,000 or more annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
Coca Cola Company
Aireco Supply, Inc.
Barton Cotton Holdings, LLC
Enspire Energy, Inc.
Hunton Andrews Kurth
Kaufman & Canoles
Magic Ice USA, Inc.
Mutual Assurance Society of Virginia
Newport Hospitality Group, Inc.
Short & Short, PLLC
Business Forum members of the Prentis Circle contribute $750-999 annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
Business Forum members of the Tarpley Circle contribute $500-749 annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
American Christian Tours, Inc.
Conrad Direct, Inc.
The Fife & Drum Inn
Front Range Plumbing Company, Inc.
R. W. Nock Insurance Agency
Roof Engineering Corporation
Underwood Comm Consultants, Inc.
W. M. Jordan Company